John Burke @johnburke
26 February, 08:27
🇨🇦 #ResignTrudeau 🇨🇦
🇨🇦 #NoMoreLiberalsAndNDP 🇨🇦
🇨🇦 #sayingthequietpartoutloud 🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
26 February, 08:33
In response John Burke to his Publication
Canadians best thing to do is fire your goverment ,and ask for state hood and join the union,,DJT is returning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Withheld @Suebysea
Theres a lawyer that offered a million to anyone who can locate the signed articles of confederation that officially made Canada a country.He has never had to pay out so far.He claims Canada was never officially formed and remains a group of regions over whom a corporation ( crown corporation) illegally rules, illegally collecting income tax from us much the same as if a starbucks declared itself ruler and demanded part of our income.He claims the documents were agreed upon and drafted...but never signed.I read this article years ago and wish I could find it.If this is true..no government has any right to govern here and we are not subject to the bylaws of their corporation as we are not employees of it.I wish i had saved that article !
04:25 PM - Feb 27, 2024
In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Suebysea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sue Withheld, click on at the bottom under it