Only people mentioned by GhostEzra17 in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
02 March, 07:19
In response Ghost Ezra to her Publication
Grateful. MSM has to be addressed. The LIBERALS in Upstate NY (many of whom have grown moderately wealthy from being good little minions) still have that to underscore in their own mind (and to others) that THEY are RIGHT and TEAM Q are a bunch of loonies.... I sat next to one getting my car repaired recently. I just quietly put my headphones back on.... They won't RESEARCH. They think they are already informed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 07:21
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Heard lots of them primary msm have tunnels and shit under them and they do in hidden areas, etc PROLLY in the main areas also, SNUFF FILMS> don't forget them alpha beta waves and black masking...etc. SMART METERS smart boxes etc all works with chemtrail smart dust. LOSER DEMONS made it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 March, 07:18
Fkn ay.

Only followers of this user (Y2K73) can see their posts

EmilyWall @EmilyWall
27 February, 04:03
I get paid more than $120 to $130 every hour for working on the web. I found out about this activity 3 months prior and subsequent to joining this I have earned effectively $15k from this without having internet working abilities.

Detail Here--------------------------- >>> http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com