Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

If you have been a digger, for sometime, then you have absolutely researched and dug into the New World Order headquarters of Astana.

If you haven’t, please do.

Astana will be. is, the NWO headquarters where the one world government, one world religion, and one world currency will be birthed out of and controlled from.

Did you know that Trump signed a strategic partnership with Astana and their government?

Who will bring in world peace and security?!??

What happened to American sovereignty?!??

Symbolism will indeed be Our/America’s downfall.

You’ll find out… But it’ll be too late. 👇👇
09:25 AM - Feb 27, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 February, 12:29
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
With all due respect, may I ask what you are accomplishing by dissing President Trump? What is your end goal? True Christians should be spreading the gospel. Period. I’m not seeing that. Jesus gave us the “great commission” to spread the gospel (good news) to people and try to save as many souls as possible. Why isn’t your focus on that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 February, 11:01
Did he now? Is this the same man that gave Fauci an award before he left office? Funny that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
27 February, 09:33
Astana was were HRC was planning to rule the world from, that was going to be her headquarters, but we all know how that ended. She lost the election, and when she lost the election, she lost everything…..

27 February, 09:36
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
New guard will take the baton.

Nothing can stop what (the NWO) is bringing. Here on earth.

It will be biblical alright.

27 February, 09:30
Do you see what I see? 👀👇