Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
'Coincidences' Between the Lines.Trump Building 40 Wall St. Arches of Baal. St Patricks Rebellion.
The world is not the place some or most of you have thought or been taught. The Word of God, Jesus Christ, is the ONLY ABSOLUTE TRUTH that can be found in this current evil world. Seek ye Him! But beware! There are MANY false prophets and teachers just waiting to tell you what you want to hear! Take the bread of life = the Word =Jesus! and write it in your heart and be not deceived! The grace and peace of Christ Jesus be with you all!
https://youtu.be/Y49OhWdB3...
'Coincidences' Between the Lines.Trump Building 40 Wall St. Arches of Baal. St Patricks Rebellion - YouTube

The world is not the place some or most of you have thought or been taught. The Word of God, Jesus Christ, is the ONLY ABSOLUTE TRUTH that can be found in th...

08:19 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 February, 01:44
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
That was really good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 February, 08:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
What's really wild is we made these videos at roughly the same time and he uses the thumbnail from the screenshot at 2:09 video and I use a very specific picture which I also used in a video I just flung out there. See this. Syncing is happening as the machine collapses on itself.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
26 February, 01:34
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Watched many similar videos years ago, it`s all out there for those searching for the truth.
Unfortunately too many just prefer the brain washing memes pumped out daily with no links, or back up to substantiate them.
We sure as hell are in a war of psyop and propaganda.