Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"I’d like to see @realDonaldTrump take a white board of velcro’d government agencies and walk this same line.

Start with the Department of Education…and go from there.

I want to see and hear which departments, agencies and activities that will be shut down.

To all who read this, let’s start a list and a short reason why."

From General Flynn
https://x.com/genflynn/sta...

😂😂😂🔥💯👍
06:51 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 February, 08:12
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
SOON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 07:54
Argentina's version of The Apprentice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
25 February, 06:56 (E)
Trump is neck deep in the unethical cesspool, he built a career and comfy lifestyle out of it... of course he doesn't want it to change...

We need people from outside the political beltway now, those connected to the system in anyway, shape or form are just too toxic now....

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 February, 07:11
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Your statement is exactly what crooked Flynn wants you to say.

Jody Donohue @Jody
25 February, 06:55
🤣 I like him!