walker Fast @Fastwalker
25 February, 09:53
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Reminder

Alex Soros:
"One man, Donald Trump took that all away." *Hangs head in shame*

Yuval Harari:
"If Donald Trump is elected again, it is likely to be the death blow to what remains of the global order."

Maher:
"I was afraid for my own well-being. I thought I could end up in Guantanamo Bay, I think I still could."

MSNBC:
"A lot of us joke darkly that in a second term, a lot of us will end up in orange jumpsuits in Guantanamo Bay."

Comey:
"Think about what four years of a retribution Presidency might look like."

Is this all just shock and awe rhetoric or are these people really this afraid?

can you smell the panic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I believe most of them are gone.
I believe the fear is the public finding out none were vaxxed and knew it was deadly while shaming public into taking it. and of course Child crimes.
10:40 AM - Feb 25, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it