Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
25 February, 04:36 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yes, and planting fruit trees, so everyone has something to eat! We used to eat pomegranets, apples and peaches and picked pecans at my grandmother's house. Loved those days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 February, 09:41
Oh how I would love that! I have fond memories of visiting my grandparents in New York and going shopping with my grandmother "in town" where we walked from her home and shopped at the bakery, then the butcher shop, then the local market picking up fruits and vegetables from bins outside the store and lastly the candy store so I could pick out a caramel candy ot another small treat if I behaved myself. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 February, 09:35
They use to be like this, without all the fast food chain yanking establishments.