Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Got blocked from a patriot group on face crook because they wanted me to be an admin and apparently I didn't jump thru that hoop fast enough. Low brow. I been grieving my best friend Puppy, still working forty hours a week, and dealing with a broken car. STRESS, and also I fkn got some gardens to get in, a house to paint. On and on. NOT sorry, esp now. I am one of the original truthers, and I don't necessarily join group think, and I don't like being told what to do, and I am never gonna change. How bout them apples.
07:46 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 February, 08:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
see how strong you are? Thats why we need you. So very sorry about your puppy. God bless you. Patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:08
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank you. And mama got cataracts removed which I now call her Baby Blue Eagle Eyes. lol Folks should consider the person has a full life beyond online. WE WIN> and that is ALL that matters. Thank you friend. : ) Happy Sunday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:08
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Never gonna be the same without Puppy. But I have to deal with that very real fact.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 07:58
Don’t give FB another thought. Instead spend some time planning your garden. You’ll feel less stress and enjoy preparing for your 2024 fruits and veggies. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!

25 February, 08:01
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you sister!! The bok choy is doing great. Gotta get the rods back in the garden, amazing the diff in the collards with and without them, was an experiment, they will grow in Spring and Summer here also. Got eight more beds to prep. : ) Thanks to the ladies at Ziggy B's. Currently plenty of seafood and steak. : ) They get their seafood right off the boats. Crab legs, shrimp, and lobster tails. Huge steaks. They have the best prices also and gave me a deal since they were closing for the day and they are nice. : )

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 February, 07:50
🙏🙏🙏👍

25 February, 07:47
Blocking info like commies. Low brow.