Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I will be on high alert.
I try to see things and the truth from many angles.
Also, by posting information, we are trying to determine whether the results of the posted content are correct.
Being blind is dangerous.

A person who imposes his or her opinion on you.
People who get angry because my posts have a different opinion than their own.
A rude person who doesn't know etiquette.
Those people should just stop looking at my posts.
That way, neither you nor I will feel bad.
So I'll block it for you.

I just want to talk and share various opinions and information.
I don't like people who get angry with other people's opinions or judge others' opinions.
I also don't like people who make fun of other people because their opinions and ideas differ from mine, or who look down on them.

I'm a pacifist.
I believe that the necessary information will reach the people who need it.
I will block people who cause stress to me from now on.

We will also block new accounts.
So
06:46 AM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 April, 03:05
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Sent to wrong person so I hope this finds you😍

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Palcau Ioan @Bucur
25 February, 06:48
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
What happened

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 April, 02:58
In response Palcau Ioan to his Publication
Don’t mean to intrude but I think back to when I first began this journey seeking answers, never was on social media, no clue of protocols, scared to reach out, just trying to find my way! When I finally did, got shot down & challenged & yes blocked!
I personally bought into the ppl on here saying block anyone new on here as they are just here to cause division, I don’t anymore, we all are here for a reason & it’s to make free will choices!
I believe we have all had blinders on for so long that any new light may cause a reaction or trigger, but that in itself is good as that means there is change where our programming gets interrupted! We then individually challenge our belief system that has been so embedded in us from when we were children!
Remember who you are & don’t sweat the small stuff, transmute that energy & shine your beautiful light in a positive reflective way for all on here❤️✨
Someone may need to hear your words, not today, but in their divide time & understanding!