Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Since being AWAKE what percentage would you say your life changed - personally /not knowledge-?
08:07 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 09:59
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Alot, but Life made me not surprised!
Learning Faith at a young age I taught me things to come!
Hope that made sense to You! like a second sense!
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 February, 06:26
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
My list would be so long ... but I will say - I feel a disconnect from my life - about 5 years.. nothing is the same - everything changed... hard to live like this when we are still dealing with a 3D Realm.
Thank you for sharing - I appreciate your reply.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 February, 08:47
ALL OF MY PERCEPTION

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 February, 06:33
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
For sure - perception is up there.... I really do see thru a different Lenz - although I always questioned everything...
I guess day to day life in general has changed - I feel my life changed about 95% .... nothing is the same.
Thank you for sharing ...

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 February, 08:23
Probably around 30-40%. Still a mum and do mums stuff, but my social circle has changed almost completely, and instead of movies/TV I'm researching. I hardly even listen to music anymore, prefer a select few podcasts instead while I'm cooking. Also learning to grow and dabble in a bit of natural healing.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
25 February, 06:31
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I am at a tune of about 95% .... I feel like I have disconnected from my previous life... especially in the last 4 years.
I do the opposite now _ I watch TV and watch a ton of movies - all the disclosure is there.

SEE - this so called Truth Movement told us not to watch TV or watch movies - listen to music etc... but thats where all the COMMS are - and we have to mirror everything... what we were told was bad is actually good - goes for people too.... nothing is what it seems.

The saddest part is not talking to my sisters - I haven't seen or spoke to them in over 4 years.... all over TRUTH too???.... I wonder what goes through their heads when the news is now speaking of the things I did back in 2015 and up.

Thank you for sharing ... I appreciate it.
I pray - soon we will see and live the life we were intended to....

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 February, 08:11
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 February, 08:24
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
πŸ’—πŸ˜„