Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
24 February, 11:47
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Now research auras and practice seeing them. Every person has "their" own color based on mood, health, good or bad persona. As you work on changing your vibration your aura changes as well. It also can be extended out to infinity. A person with a huge ego is orange. Sex craved is red. Jesus aura is pure white light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
24 February, 11:12
This will sound crazy. My martial arts instructor taught his class to do a body check every night when you lay down before going to sleep and again in the morning when you wake up. Basically close your eyes and feel your heart beat in your finger tips and toes. Please note I was also studying meditation and Yoga at that time. As I practiced this "body check" daily I realized something. When the heart beats it does not only push blood. It sends an electrical impulse through the blood to every part of the body. I literally felt that. This is the first time I ever heard of science proving what I felt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 February, 09:44
😊 - something to be said for sciency people - huh.

Kerstin Hellström @Kerstin
24 February, 09:24
That's why they want you 6 feet apart.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 February, 09:07
When I dowse for water, I pass the Earths emf through me to the rods, as water changes the Earths emf that alteration in the frequency, wave, field, causes the rods to swing open or closed, depending on whether it is still water (crossed) or running (open - the speed of the flow can be gauged by how fast the rods swing open).

My Dad could dowse, Mum cannot.