Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
24 February, 07:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Orlando Brown accuses #WillSmith of raping him when he was a young boy on a tv sitcoms like "Family Matters." He's got videos all over social about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
25 February, 09:54
In response America First to her Publication
The same "social" that says Trump is a racist? We can't trust social anymore than we can trust the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
24 February, 09:07
In very simplistic terms, if good guys are going to infiltrate the bad guys, undercover style, they had better look to be bad guys, too, or they'll be toast. We have no way of knowing at this point who's good or bad. I'd love to think Will Smith is good, though, so I can really enjoy his movies.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 08:48
I DONT THINK SO ❗️Didn’t eddy Murphy get caught with a Tranny and Will Smith is a Pedophile the other two are probably just as bad❗️whom ever this guy is that’s saying that these 4 are white hats is probably doing crack❗️🤨🙄Just Saying ❗️

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
24 February, 08:18
I dont think so, Will Smith is an accused child raper, eddie has numerous kids by numerous women, who ever this person is who thinks this, is sadly mistaken

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts