Barry B*** @55QPatriot
20 February, 08:08
Heyy, AU ... this is Green-eyed Katt (Katherine) again ... not a whole lot to update on Barry yet. He remains heavily sedated and on the ventilator. Several attempts to wean sedation have been made without success. BUT, there ARE glimmers of hope. His vital signs and everything else looks really good. It's just going to take time for the brain to heal and flip the switch back on (he sustained several brain bleeds). Please keep praying for him. And pray for me. PLEASE. I am being transferred to an inpatient rehab facility tomorrow to rehab my injuries and leaving Barry is going to be soooo hard. It's literally breaking my heart.

MUCH appreciation for each and every one of you. Truly. God bless. XO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 12:42
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
We pray for God to heal you quickly and to return Barry to you and to all of us here that love him too.
Father God we need our fren Barry to stay here to help us if it is within your will and plan for him.
We reach out to him in his sleep and command in your authority Lord for Barry to heal and wake up as soon as he heals.
We realize that Barry will know we are praying him back to health & he will not only allow it and believe that it is possible in the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WWG1WGA12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Canadian Patriot, click on at the bottom under it