Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
While I am all about love and very much for seeking peace, I'm also not so delusional and far removed from reality that I think I am beyond experiencing the duality of life. As much as I'd love to be blissfully singing in a sunny field of flowers. I'm also consciously aware that we are in the midst of deep spiritual warfare with the enemy. Duality is our current reality. Not wanting to acknowledge that doesn't make you morally or spiritually above others either, it makes you avoidant of reality; of truth. I choose with my free will to stand up for things that I know deep down my soul tells me is right or wrong, regardless of how many will stand with me in doing so or even if I must stand alone do to what is right. I am prepared to meet the confrontations that may follow my choices and potential opposition for doing so. I will continue to stand up for myself and others when the spirit prompts me to do so, that is what MY SOUL is telling me to do. What is right, reality; truth. 🕊🔥🤍
09:59 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 February, 12:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
🙏☺️🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 01:28
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
☺️🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
23 February, 11:16
I stand with you Serah❤️🌻God Bless you my friend.

23 February, 12:26
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
☺️🙏🤍

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 10:38
Very cool! I stand with you! Blessings to you!

23 February, 10:59
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
☺️🙏🤍

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
23 February, 10:37
Yes ma’am!!!

23 February, 10:38
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
☺️🙏🤍

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
23 February, 10:23
So well said.......great reminder

23 February, 10:26
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
☺️🙏🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 10:05

23 February, 10:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
☺️🙏🤍