Godly Man @WWCUE
This is likely my final poll on AU, and I consider it a very important one.

What is the best time of day to drink beer?

A. Morning

B. Afternoon

C. Evening

D. Anytime u feel like it

04:02 AM - Feb 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
23 February, 07:04 (E)
In response Godly Man to his Publication
To be truthful, I never drink beer, or not much. But the best time of day for me is, when I want to. I once woke up, as a kid, drank a 6 pack and ate a half of cold pizza left over from the previous nights party. Never felt ill effects. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 11:38
You forgot not at all. I'm not a fan of beer unless it's in a fish and chips batter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
23 February, 09:36
I do not drink alcohol. Nothing good ever comes of it.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 February, 04:28
I don't really drink alcohol...but just guessed at afternoon. You know...BBQ's and get togethers...but I could see how anytime you feel like it might be more in line with the freedom to do what you like idea. 🤷‍♀️