ANON INTERNATIONAL @ANON_Intl
27 January, 11:15
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, NOthing!
---
#Trust // #BELIEVE // #Inevitable
---
https://gab.com/QAnon_John...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
11 February, 02:33
In response ANON INTERNATIONAL to his Publication
Wasn't it the 17th March when the Houses of Parliment were blown up in V for Vendetta?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
Was it? I thought it was "Guy Fawkes Day". I need to watch it again anyway... ;D
07:13 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Leanne Howard to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyLiberty4U in this post can reply
Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
12 February, 07:52
In response MelJ LadyLiberty4U to her Publication
Me to but from what I can remember he started his mission on 5th November and it finished on 17th March, I could be wrong. 😆

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
12 February, 09:09
In response Leanne Howard to his Publication
Nope, it was the 5th of November; one year after blowing up the Old Bailey, V blows up Parliament.
Great picture!
I never thought to live to see such an attempt at a parallel fate for our beloved Nation! But, unlike those in the movie, WE won't allow *them* to bring US to our knees!
Even the cause for the initial breakdown & takeover is similar, with one exception: This "plandemic" is completely, 100% FAKE!
Don't believe it? Watch this video from a MSM station: