Only people mentioned by ANON_Intl in this post can reply
non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
24 April, 02:43
In response ANON INTERNATIONAL to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
12 February, 12:15
Go to YouTube and look up a video. It's an old interview with Rabbi Finklestein. He openly admits all their crimes and that they call us Goyims. Goyim is in the Bible. Yes Shattle is what they call us. The horrible things that demon admits to doing to the gentiles is horrid. FAKE JEWS the same FAKE JEWS that put Jesus on a cross.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Erik Westre @norpat66
11 February, 08:31
Yes, which means that we are exactly where Q said we would be.Trump was never supposed to be picked as the winner and sworn in as president January 20th. Q predicted exactly what has happened, and we are exactly where we should be at this point. Therefore, always go to the original source. Stop listening to those that make their own baseless predictions with times and dates, based om rumors from 'sources' supposedly 'close' to the president, or in the military. They are the reason why people are dissapointed. Not Q. We are where Q said we would be.

Cob Cob @Colob123
12 February, 12:08
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Some of Q is a bit cryptic to me. I know Trump is not supposed to be impeached. Isn't this the opportunity to air some crimes?

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
29 March, 11:27
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
agreed

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
11 February, 07:12
WOW! It actually SAYS "Trump Admin v. 2", "Congressional focus", and "Impeach"!! That's simply amazing!!

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
11 February, 02:33
Wasn't it the 17th March when the Houses of Parliment were blown up in V for Vendetta?

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
11 February, 07:13
In response Leanne Howard to his Publication
Was it? I thought it was "Guy Fawkes Day". I need to watch it again anyway... ;D