Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
22 February, 04:35
🚨🚨🚨I’m going to be a grandma and my son asked me “Mom, what does my wife need to take for high blood pressure and what’s does she need to avoid altogether for a healthy baby?” So, a little information would be appreciated!!! I’m going to be a grandma!!!! God is so good!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 04:49
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Congratulations to you and your family on the newest family member’s pending birth. I pray momma and baby are blessed, strong, and healthy throughout the pregnancy and birth. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you! My son will be deployed for the duration of the pregnancy and the birth. He told me mom I need you there. Be there for my wife. Of course I will be!
06:38 PM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 06:58
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
What a blessing that you can be there May God Almighty bless and protect your son while he is deployed.

22 February, 07:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you! We’re worried about my daughter in law. She has a family history of problems during pregnancy. She was born at 7 months gestation and so was her momma. Scary, but I know God has it!