Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 09:57
https://rumble.com/v4ewwoz...

Be prepared b4 being admitted to the hospital for something unexpected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
21 February, 11:29
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I just gave an autologous blood donation for a pre-planned surgery for this very reason. And the hospitals don't even share that it is an option. I had to ask and pursue it myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 February, 12:08
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Exactly good for you. People need to b aware. If an emergency I would plan to have some kind of power of attorney ready to shove in their faces to not have any donated hospital blood in the event a husband or spouse is not there or a close friend or relative available.
I think they want you to donate at least 3 weeks in advance is that right?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I’ve often thought about that….if there was an emergency, and I needed blood, I’d be hosed. I had a procedure done about a year ago and there was a slight chance that I might need blood…I was told as I was waiting to go in for the surgery. They wanted me to sign a consent form to get the blood, if needed. I refused bc they wouldn’t guarantee that I would get pure, unvaxxed blood. The nurse was very upset and got very testy with me when I wouldn’t sign. I have one of the rarer blood types and am RH negative. I would definitely want to have blood drawn and kept if I knew ahead of time.
01:06 AM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
22 February, 12:01
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
My pre-mature granddaughter has a rare blood type and family members came to donate their rare blood. We were told that only meant we wouldn't be charged for the blood but no guarantee she would be getting my cousin's blood. This was in 2011.

22 February, 12:34
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
Oh my gosh, there has got to be a way to be able to make sure you’re getting your own blood but I seem to recall hearing about the ‘no guarantee’ that you mentioned. It has got to be on purpose that they haven’t made those provisions since many of the ill effects from the vax are now known . Maybe that’s the plan…they don’t care that you will probably get tainted blood….thats one way to make sure the unvaxxed get a dose of the consequences. 🧐😣

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 February, 10:55
End of last year, My Hubby had to have Transfusion for his leukemia, My kids and I all have blood we can give to him! I asked about direct donorship and donating just for him to get our blood! They said they don’t do that anymore! Imagine the look on my face and how pissed I was, in this situation! And we didn't have time to fight it! But Thank You Father in Heaven, John has been holding ever since with only that 1 time! 🙏🏼
Adding He is on Ivermectin 3 times a week, + supplements.
HIS CHOICE AFTER RESEARCHING!! 🥰🙏🏼

22 February, 01:44
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Oh my gosh, praying for your husband Beverly and you and your family! 🙏 The situation is scary enough without introducing the possibility of consequences from tainted blood. Good proactive maintenance after the procedure though….sometimes it can’t be helped.

After researching and seeing other posts about the Red Cross and the blood bank systems, my gut reaction is not to trust any of them. This week, as we were driving thru the neighborhood next to us, we noticed two big, blood bank buses, parked on the side of the road with signs encouraging neighbors to come and give blood. I have never seen that before, in a neighborhood. It came to mind that they could probably track the number of people vaxxed in each neighborhood if there was a reason to do so. I’m not paranoid however, it makes logical sense to me. 🧐

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
22 February, 10:46
There's no guarantee that you would receive the actual blood that you had drawn, just saying

22 February, 01:14 (E)
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
So it seems. Sounds very nefarious to me. There has to be a higher demand for it these days, knowing what we know, so it would be nice to know who stopped it and their reason for doing so. It’s more important now then ever…it certainly doesn’t appear that it’s for our good health.