Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 February, 09:57
https://rumble.com/v4ewwoz...

Be prepared b4 being admitted to the hospital for something unexpected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
I just gave an autologous blood donation for a pre-planned surgery for this very reason. And the hospitals don't even share that it is an option. I had to ask and pursue it myself.
11:29 PM - Feb 21, 2024
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qgirl151 in this post can reply
22 February, 05:29
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
I'm now recovering from my surgery that occured on Monday. I went back to work today (day 3) and have been fighting off a low grade fever. I will be resting tonight and maybe tomorrow too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 February, 12:08
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Exactly good for you. People need to b aware. If an emergency I would plan to have some kind of power of attorney ready to shove in their faces to not have any donated hospital blood in the event a husband or spouse is not there or a close friend or relative available.
I think they want you to donate at least 3 weeks in advance is that right?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 February, 01:06
I’ve often thought about that….if there was an emergency, and I needed blood, I’d be hosed. I had a procedure done about a year ago and there was a slight chance that I might need blood…I was told as I was waiting to go in for the surgery. They wanted me to sign a consent form to get the blood, if needed. I refused bc they wouldn’t guarantee that I would get pure, unvaxxed blood. The nurse was very upset and got very testy with me when I wouldn’t sign. I have one of the rarer blood types and am RH negative. I would definitely want to have blood drawn and kept if I knew ahead of time.

22 February, 04:51
I gave exactly 2 weeks in advance and drove an hour away to the center that provides blood to the hospital. They mentioned needing a few weeks, but let me get it done in two. The blood center said they used to get autologous donations all the time, but not anymore. I said that's because the hospitals don't let people know it's an option. They just shove the form in front of you and expect you to sign it. They should be giving people a choice.