Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
23 February, 03:36
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Ask yourself if its likely that the cabal would put the most closely guarded secret tech in the world into tens of thousands of commercially airliners that are examined and worked on by hundreds of thousands of mechanics?

And any one jet could be hijacked, stolen, and examined by any terrorist or government in the world?

To save corporations $ (that they will pass off onto customers); when the cabal owns the oil and would profit from selling jet fuel?

O'Boy, why do you keep reposting this incredibly easy to debunk bullshit?

Who do you really work for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
21 February, 05:09
All I can tell you is my nephew is a pilot 20 + years in the marines and now with a major airlines and he assures me that all planes have a fuel depository in the wings and could have secondary tanks depending on the aircraft. An intercontinental plane can carry as much as 63,000 gal of jet fuel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
23 February, 03:29
In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication
That's an awful lot of weight?

2ne FruAa @FruAa
21 February, 04:50
….. 🤔

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 05:10
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
I've debunked this one half a dozen times.

Do a search for the dimensions of a 60k gallon tanks. Put it into cubic feet. Divide that by the area of a 747 wing (find it on wiki). It only needs to be a couple feet tall. The wing is huge. Consider that the wing at the root is 6 feet thick.

There is no hidden tech in commercial airliners.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 February, 04:21
Most abundant element in the universe is hydrogen. Second is helium. Third is oxygen.
Is the aether fueling the airplanes?

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 02:27
I remember reading something on this subject a couple of years ago. I fly at least twice a year (so 4 total flights) and I get a window seat whenever I can. I've noticed the fuel trucks fastening the hose to the top of the wing, but whether there's actually fuel in there??? I don't know. The tanks on the fuel trucks aren't very big, and the flights I take are generally about 2,000 miles, so I would think that they'd need a lot more fuel than that to get me to my destination, just my opinion though. I've never looked into how much fuel would be needed to travel a distance of 2,000 miles.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 03:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes, and think about it, how much fuel can you put in a wing? Plus, wouldn't that be very dangerous. I just feel something is not right here.

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 02:13
The wings are the fuel tanks. There are usually additional saddle tanks just fore and aft of the wing assembly. The wing is heavy structure and is like a boomerang with the fuselage bolted on top. They aren't just pasted to the sides of the fuselage.

There is no hidden tech in commercial aircraft.

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 February, 04:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Fuel tanks in the wings??? With all of the electrical equipment in there which controls the landing and takeoff gear??? What if there was a leak??? Fuel mixing with electrical components??? I doubt it.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
21 February, 01:55
whats in the fuselage then??

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
21 February, 03:52
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
The fuselage is an aircraft's main body section. It holds crew, passengers, or cargo. In single-engine aircraft, it will usually contain an engine as well, although in some amphibious aircraft the single engine is mounted on a pylon attached to the fuselage, which in turn is used as a floating hull. Wikipedia
Function
Fuselage function
Thus, the main functions of the fuselage are as follows: It shapes the aircraft and provides the necessary aerodynamics for the type of flight to be performed. It serves as an assembly base for the different parts of the aircraft. It distributes the forces over its entire surface.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 February, 01:41
Fascinating. I've never questioned it till the last several years. I'm sure MOST people never question it.

Water Mark @Watermark
22 February, 03:50
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Ask yourself if its likely that the cabal would put the most closely guarded secret tech in the world into tens of thousands of commercially airliners that are examined and worked on by hundreds of thousands of mechanics?

And any one jet could be hijacked, stolen, and examined by any terrorist or government in the world?

To save corporations $ (that they will pass off onto customers); when the cabal owns the oil and would profit from selling jet fuel?

Kimmy, please don't fall for this one. You're one of my favs on discernment.