Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
Remember this guy who thousands have followed?
What a psy-op and a joke in my books.
12:20 PM - Feb 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
21 February, 03:46
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
I feel ya...they sure loved to eat up whatever he or she or it served up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 February, 12:36
Thank Goodness you have this platform he gave you…so that you can bash him. No one knows the truth. Let’s see what happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 12:50
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank God we still have free speech.
Enjoy it while you can.
Yeah, let's wait, and wait, and wait till all Americans lose their homes and people are dying. Yep, let's wait another 4 years and vote for our politicians and vote on a corrupted ballot that Trump wants to run on again.

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
21 February, 12:35
Yepper POS 💩

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 February, 12:27
Followed is a bit of a misnomer,
perhaps monitored would be better suited.

wht 2.0 @wht
22 February, 10:14
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Someone reported picking out some produce at a farmer's market the other day.

The farmer then asked "Will that be cash or surveillance?"

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 February, 12:21
Yep I agree