Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 February, 12:52
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
That was exactly what I saw yesterday on my way to work. Kept doing it all day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 February, 12:07
As with the sleepy ones, tell yourself it is normal
passenger jets activity---and when the sky is clear
tell yourself the airports must be closed that day..
I am here to help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
21 February, 11:39

arba happihr @arba
21 February, 11:35
Aloha
Woohoo Healing Products
Healing our earth.
I am hopeful!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 February, 11:34 (E)
Because it's same Ole, same ole BS. No one is coming anyone's rescue but US, we the people. Until they realize this they are not Awake, just woke

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 11:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Well said.👍

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 February, 12:57
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I am ready to go to Castle Rock and interrupt their shitty movie. Only we can end this nightmare! No one is saving us. Every day it gets worse and if you believe another election is going to fix it, then all I can say is good luck. Time to get off our electronics and actually take some real action.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
21 February, 11:34
It never stopped when DJT was prez for 4 years either. 🧐. Could it be we’ve been duped? No not in america.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 11:54
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I'm believing DJT is the false prophet of the bible.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
Here in Central IL every day too!! We hardly ever see a clear day. :(

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 February, 11:33
I have heard it's products to clean up the poison -I believe it
The military in charge they would not let it continue imo

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
That's why I'm getting more sicker.
Don't trust anyone.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 February, 11:36 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Not so. The military is responsible for the chemtrails as well as covid and the shots

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 February, 11:30
That is one of my biggest questions. Why have these planes and pilots not been grounded. 🤔

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I believe they're military.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
21 February, 11:27
I have been taking pics and documenting the spraying with symptoms/illnesses of folks......they are still poisoning us 😡

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
21 February, 11:23
Why does have to be spray that's detrimental?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 February, 11:19
Where we live it's chemtrails damn near every day. If we get a break it's never more than 1 or 2 days. Sometimes you can't see hardly any blue sky for the chemtrails.
I do wonder if DJT is CIC during a "continuity of govt then why he sprayin us?

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Fabulous question.......I've asked the same 😕

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 12:03
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
What evidence is there, really, to ascertain the idea that Trump is CIC?

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
21 February, 11:12
Yesterday in Florida we had clear skies not a cloud in the sky! That was weird of course!