Barry B*** @55QPatriot
20 February, 08:08
Heyy, AU ... this is Green-eyed Katt (Katherine) again ... not a whole lot to update on Barry yet. He remains heavily sedated and on the ventilator. Several attempts to wean sedation have been made without success. BUT, there ARE glimmers of hope. His vital signs and everything else looks really good. It's just going to take time for the brain to heal and flip the switch back on (he sustained several brain bleeds). Please keep praying for him. And pray for me. PLEASE. I am being transferred to an inpatient rehab facility tomorrow to rehab my injuries and leaving Barry is going to be soooo hard. It's literally breaking my heart.

MUCH appreciation for each and every one of you. Truly. God bless. XO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
Everyone, go back ⬆️ to publication for Barry, repost Matt’s message! Power of prayer!
let’s repost get prayers flowing strong again.
! Love my AU family!! Let’s send healing prayers to Barry and Katt!

Dear Heavenly Father, we ask you continue healing Barry and Katt. We are so grateful and appreciative for having you to ask such burdensome tasks. It with love, hope and light we thank you lord for your love and greatness. Lord, we are so blessed to have you and the ability to seek your comforting presence. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
09:57 PM - Feb 20, 2024
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 February, 12:01
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
In Jesus' name, please God heal BarryB and give strength to his wife, Katt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 February, 11:48
Amen!🙏

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 February, 11:47
Amen!