Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 January, 01:24
Anon infil-traitors

Enemy Combatants

Careful who you follow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 February, 11:19 (E)
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Gotta love Gene Ho. He is dropping truth bombs all over the place. Before following anyone, it is a good practice to observe their posts, give it a few days. Never follow anyone who suddenly appears and already has over a thousand followers for instance. Does their timeline contain genuine posts and thoughts, helpful info or just copied memes? Do they respond with negativity or hurtful comments? Just be careful frens. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 February, 05:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I blocked another one today that keeps bashing trump.

I am sick of listening to that crap.

Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 February, 05:56
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
today was just the last straw because he was upsetting some people I like with his ani-trump crap, all over the gold trump shoes that I thought were cool. He tried to say weird stuff about the stars were satanic and upside-down which was full of shit

I have been watching him for over a month because he does it, upsets people, then he is quiet for a bit, but then he does it over and over, so I am just done

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 February, 06:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
ty will keep an eye out for him