Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 February, 04:39
What did you do today?

I played with dirt!

Top soil, Container soil, and Peet Moss!

Getting ready, albeit a month and a half early, still I want to be ready! So excited to grow!

Also planted some Marigolds (white, dwarf bolero, and Champion)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
weather not ready yet where i am at to dabble in the soil.
have fun.
05:01 PM - Feb 19, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 February, 05:25
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Got down to 19 last night and up to 55 today, it's getting there, but I started way earlier than I should have because I found some old seeds (2020) I think and tried growing them, it worked for most of them! So then I am trying to keep them growing. I am using some clear plastic storage containers as mini greenhouses and sitting them in my windows. So far, so good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
19 February, 06:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Have the seeds sprouted yet? If they have sprouted no need for the mini-greenhouses if they are in your house... water daily.

I have planting on my mind too, use to start so many plants and grow under fluorescent lights until it was time for them to go outside. They did really well that way, now the cat would eat them!

Dream of someday having a year around greenhouse so I can pick fresh fruits and vegetables all winter long. Been eyeing up the year around greenhouses in Colorado and Wyoming, both technics work well for them but I'm in the cold north and may need a backup plan.