CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 06:02
HOW MANY KNOW THAT THIS HANDSHAKE WAS AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT ?? IT WAS !!! POTUS FOUND OUT THAT THE POISON INSIDE HER HAND WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM 4 HOURS LATER !!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
Not saying this didn't happen but that image really looks fake. Where is the rest of her body below her waist? And was Pence and everyone else purposely faded to brighten Trump and Pelosi for optic reasons? But fake image or not the incident could had happen.
06:43 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaridaWhispia in this post can reply
✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
11 February, 07:26
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
Evrerybody who watched this event saw Pelosi try and shake his hand and Trump shined her on. He just turned away from her and made her look stupid. She then proceeded to tear apart his speech later like the bitch that she is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
08 March, 10:29
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
I love the way Trump handles all of these forkin idiots!!! Nice to see a loyal [atriot showing the funny side of things!!! Good Job !! R Ricardo

11 February, 07:18
I found anoher image like the one posted in this thread. Not sure why the one used looks so edited. To be clear I never doubted the incident wasn't true. But I did my research on the image. This one looks more real.

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
12 February, 09:57
I heard she had poison on her hand?

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
13 February, 12:49
LOOK OUT IN THE CROWD AT THE ANTICIPATION OF THE HAND SHAKE THE DEMONS SWORMING AROUND AND PENCE LOOK AT HIS STAIR AND THEN LOOK AT THE MASTER OF THE ART OF WAR CALMLY ACTING AS IF HE DOES NOT SEE HER AT ALL. WINNING IS GODS PLAN WWG1WGA

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
11 February, 07:06
I have to agree. I watched and she did try to shake his hand, but this picture does not depict that moment. Her body is missing, her hand is too big and lighter, so it takes away from the point of the story. Why not use the actual picture to keep it all legit?

Tatjana Stepanic @Tatjana
11 February, 06:47
She did try shake hands,I remember

11 February, 06:49
In response Tatjana Stepanic to her Publication
Not saying the story isn't true.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
11 February, 06:45
TRUE STORY !!

11 February, 06:47
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Probably is, wouldn't surprise me but the image is definitely a cut and paste thing. I worked with Photo Editing for years so these eyes knows.