Barry B*** @55QPatriot
18 February, 05:40 (E)
Heyy, AU ...this is Green-eyed Katt ... I am married to Barry B (55QPatriot) ... we were involved in a really bad car accident Friday evening and Barry has yet to regain consciousness. He is intubated and on a ventilator. I am asking each one of you who happens across this post to please pray. And pray without ceasing. Much appreciation to you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
Lord God Almighty, I call on your resurrection power to cover Barry in the Name of Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit given to me as a child of the MOST HIGH GOD. I declare that no weapon formed against him will prosper and his body and mind will awaken and be restored to the fullness of your glory. I speak your word from Ezekial 16: 6 over Barry and any internal injuries he may have.

"And when I passed by thee and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; Yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thine own blood, Live."

Thank you Father for hearing and answering our prayers for Barry...In Jesus Mighty Name, we give you glory, Amen.
08:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (E)
In response Barry B*** to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NIKKO_VICTORIOUS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from NIKKO VICTORIOUS, click on at the bottom under it