Ice Kates @IceKates
Heavenly Father 🌟
Please bless me and my family and friends. Fill our life with harmony, hope and good health. Let us find peace so we may live with our hearts filled with your Holy Spirit. Protect them all and let them know how deeply loved they are. πŸ’

Lord, thank you for my family and the wonderful people in my life. Please help us to stay true to each other no matter what challenges we face in our lives. Grant us the strength to accept each other’s differences and support each other through tough times. πŸ•ŠοΈ

I rebuke any devourer of my family's peace, happiness or success. Divinely empower me to dislodge the spirit of disunity, struggle and misunderstanding. I declare peace, love, unity and togetherness shall prevail.
In Jesus Name, Amen. πŸ™
07:43 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 February, 08:18
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Amen and Amen in agreement πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
18 February, 08:03
SO IT IS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
18 February, 07:49
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 07:48
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ