Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 February, 04:49
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Does the computer have a heart? No, it doesn't. Is the computer GOD? No, it isn't. I rely on prayers right now. I pray that GOD has mercy on all of us. That is really all we can do and just love where we can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 February, 04:10
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I think some people are saying they can't take it anymore because they have known about this for a while now and with the suffering folks are going through, not taking away from the children that have suffered for years. Of course we want Sovereignty and freedom. Folks are fed up and want this to come to a head already. Let's not forget the thousands of years this has been going on. Generational suffering, so yeah, we are fed up. LET'S GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
18 February, 10:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I keep hearing a voice saying,
We having suffered long enough
😂😂😂

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
18 February, 10:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I can only add that I’ve known of the dark side canal for 50 years now. So, yeah…
Time to end the $H!Tshow NOW!!!
What part of “we have it all” is missing???