Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
17 February, 02:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Beer (alcohol) is a MYCOTOXIN, MYCO=fungus. The term Beer Belly.. what makes bread rise ?, Yeast, Yeast=Mold=Fungus. Alcohol and cirrhosis of the liver, what is cirrhosis...Fungus ?! Basically a poison that is why you feel whosey when you drink and if you drink to much you can die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 February, 11:55
😅oh boy! this'll be GREAT for menopause!!! 😃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 February, 03:14
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
😂😂😂

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 February, 11:48
Softening them up so there's no one left to protect the women n children

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
17 February, 11:44
Giving up beer was the hardest thing I've ever done but I had to do it. I LOVE beer. Two years now and I still miss it. Somofabitch I miss it.

17 February, 11:48
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
With all their poisons, I think I am about to join you. Make my own or just stop.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
17 February, 11:21
NOT TO MENTION TODAY THERE IS GLYPHOSATE IN MOST BEERS. SO NOW WHEN YOU HAVE MOOBS (MAN BOOBS), YOU WILL GET CANCER TOO !!!

17 February, 11:29
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Ugh, I am drinking IPA if you find out anything about that, I'll stop drinking that also. TY fren.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 February, 12:05
In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
17 February, 09:38
I agree and beer breath is the worst

17 February, 09:39
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
😂I like beer, but am gonna drink organic after this. And yes, beer breath stinks.