Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 February, 08:54
Dept of Defense decode

=

Its The End Of Their World Not Gods🌈/ Shine On You Crazy Diamond💎/ My Faithful Witness / Juggling Words🤹‍♂️/ Twin Flames Prepare For The Big Moment🔥🔥/ Save My Humanity / Jesus Is Savior / Inner Peace Irrespective Of Circumstance🧘‍♀️✌/ I Could Never Forget You🥰/ Guess What Day It Is / God Is A Spirit And He Must Be Understood In Spirit👁/ The Rapture Journey🪞👁/ Abaddon The Green King Oracle Of Light💚/ Holy Grail Reincarnation Of God 🦌/ The Triple Eight Groom Is Named / The Story Of My Life Gematria / The Hidden Key Code Algorithm Of God🔑/ Love That Beautiful Persistence😍/ Havin Magical Powers ✨/ Takin Away Cabal Money💰/ A Telepathic Communication Bridge🧠🌉/Your Heart Knows❤/ Feel Unloved Hated By Everyone😓/ Believe In Immaculate Conception🤰/ True Love Protects You⚔/ The World Is Waiting For Us🌎
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
295-592
1770-0771
2014-4102
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 February, 09:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 February, 09:43
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
It's Shane's tattoo. He has Abaddon on his arm. That's why Elon wore it as a costume for Halloween.