Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
16 February, 12:30
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
let us count the ways...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
16 February, 12:28
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Never understood the white hats not taking over the media and slowly dripping it out . Instead there still not telling the truth in 2024 I believe for whatever reason they Fooked up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 February, 01:33
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Mmmm ... good one !

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 February, 03:00
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I agree. we been hearing white hats are in control of media. IMO i dont think they have taken it over yet. they wanted to see who would expose themselves and it is still ongoing...ass you said..if they wanted people to wake up..the TRUTH would be on MSM..sooo here we sit..waiting for whit hats to get off their asses and do something. Everyone is pretty fed up with this bullshit. enough is enough.