USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 February, 11:14
The Doc I had seen before and now have come across again....

So, yeah.
About this document.

I trust everyone understands the enormity of what this confirms in no uncertain terms.

A little over two months BEFORE his 2016 election victory, President Obama straight up asked GCHQ (the UK's intelligence, security & cyber agency) to open an operation to spy on DJT.

Many of us have known this for years, but the confirmation changes all the math because it's not speculation, not anymore.

With nearly two months left as a dead-beat President and ust before DJT's inauguration in Jan 2017, Barack leveraged the expertise of one of the finest intel organizations in the world to side-step the Donald's Consitution rights, and target him for surveillance.

👉While he was running for president mind you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
From memory, didn't Jack Poseibec {however you spell it] "accidentally" become part of the meetings in London with GCHQ about all this?
11:52 AM - Feb 16, 2024
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JazzyJoly in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
16 February, 05:18
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I haven’t heard that one. But wouldn’t surprise me though if he had

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396