Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
16 February, 04:21
Secrets of the PCR swab test.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
THIS IS REALLY EXPLAINING A LOT OF WHY MY FAMILY HAS CHANGED

I THINK THESE TESTS WERE ALSO SECRET JABS (MARK OF THE BEAST)

"GOD CREATED MAN IN HIS IMAGE" (GENESIS)

PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE NOSE TEST AND THE JABS (MAYBE MOUTH SWABS TOO?)

ARE NO LONGER PURE HUMAN THEY ARE NOW HYBRID - HUMAN "ROBOTS" AND WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE "PUREBLOOD" ADAMIC DNA CREATED FROM BIRTH AS A HUMAN BORN PERSON

THEY ARE 100% NOT CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD

MANY MANY MANY SOULS WERE DECEIVED
SATAN IS VERY CUNNING, BUT HE WILL BE IN HELL AND THE BOTTOMLESS PIT FOR EVER!!!!
08:14 AM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bluestarcommonsense in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
19 February, 12:53
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Since their study was published anonymously, I have no way of confirming the accuracy of their findings but found it believable because it confirms findings from other studies showing the testing swabs are not ordinary cotton swabs but are made of nylon fibers with unusual magnetic properties. And they’ve included lots of photographic evidence to prove it.

This study explains these magnetic properties are due to the fibers being coated with Hydrogel and lithium (Li). Hydrogel is a patented invention owned by an agency of the United States military called Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). DARPA’s website displays the following statement:
“DARPA is working closely with the Department of Defense and Department of Health and Human Services, in addition to its academic and industry partners, to provide technical and scientific solutions to address the COVID-19 pandemic.”

https://z3news.com/w/covid...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396