Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 February, 05:56
Dept of Defense decode

=

Heaven / Dove 🕊/ I See You 👀/ Boom Supersonic 💥/ Miss Me Yet / Cure For All Diseases / Religions Shall Disappear / Arrogance And Ignorance Go Hand In Hand 🤝/ Be Looking For Gods Guidance K 👉🦌/ What Is God Telling Me 🦌/ I Love You So Much ♥/ Believe The Unbelievable / Let Er Rip Tater Chip 🍟/ Fuck Around Find Out / Look To Twitter / The Beautiful Goddess / Very Very Soon 🥳/ Tonights The Night / Forced To Pull Out / Tribulation Signal / Fake History / Year Of The Cat 🐈/ Become Ordain Prophet Of God / God Really Born 🦌/ The Tide Has Turned / Keep Ya Head Up / Heaven And Earth Become One ♥/ Get Used To Different / Trump Returns / Its About That Time / I Am 444 / Ive Got Golden Ticket 🎟/ I Will Wake You Up ⏰/ God Eternal In The Body / Im Going Through Changes / Holy Language 🔢🔠/ Bradley Video King David
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
203-302
759-957
TS 13:00 - 1:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 February, 10:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it