Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
16 February, 08:05
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Supposedly the war has been won and White Hats/White Knights are and have been in control so they say. How many more of us will die or be financially destroyed before those "less than 10" pull the plug. It may not be effecting their lives personally, but it sure is the rest of the country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 February, 08:13
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Until there is public disclosure, it never happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
15 February, 09:24
Yeah, my damn gas bill went from $39 to $226 in two months…same story with electric bill.

I only have gas for furnace & water heater. I keep my thermostat at 65 for heat, I wash all my laundry in cold water, and there are only two people here taking maybe ten showers per week total. How the fuck did my gas bill increase by six-fold?? And of course the gas company says my usage increased - bullshit! Not by that much!

I’m just beyond done with all of it - everything is costing at least four times what it used to, yet I’m not being paid any more than I was. It’s all unsustainable, and unbearable…

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 February, 09:41
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Yep, I hear ya.

My bills have doubled...but my paychecks haven't.

Kira Kju @kju17
15 February, 09:03
you write nicely...