Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
15 February, 07:58
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
They just can't hide their wokeness. No matter how hard they try to hide it, it just keeps coming out of the closet. Surprise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 February, 12:37
In response Debora Herman to her Publication
Yes!

Makes me shake my head like...HELLO!?!?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 06:35 (E)
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Thanks Starbucks for reminding me why I shouldn’t buty anything from your company and go out of my way to tells others to do the same!

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 February, 06:48
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
With you...

Have a gift card think it has $20.00 on it but couldn't use for many years..before COV...and now it feels absolutely UNTOUCHABLE!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 February, 09:55
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Correction:
Thanks Starbucks for reminding me why I shouldn't buy anything from your company and that I need to tell others to do the same!