Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
15 February, 09:32
Unmasking the Reptos/actors?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 10:48
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
FWIW .. had a friend who was very much into all the 'woo-woo' stuff I was. His young wife on the other hand was a super straight-arrow plastic surgeon not interested in any of it.
HOWEVER, she recounted this story to me once.
On a plane flight taking a professional interest in a particular man's ear a couple rows up it suddenly turned "reptilian" as she described it and then turned right back to "human". The man then turned around and looked directly at her with the most malevolent look she had ever experienced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
i had experience hunting in Australia near Nat Park boundary.Spotlighting roos an upright human looking creature with huge head ,over 7ft tall too.I had large cal rifle.It started running towards us,i fired off 5 or 6 shots,mate fired 3 and i know i his it 4 times.Got within 150mtrs we took off.I asked land owner and he said they called them others and just forgot to tell us to keep away from that area.3 generations had known about them fo 50yrs +.It looked reptilian i now know.It was bloody scary, They never killed stock and only appeared at night .They knew of 2 adukts and 2 hids..No doubt other beings exhist shall be interesting what others are exposed in coming years
11:13 AM - Feb 15, 2024
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
15 February, 01:00
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Indeed .... we're definitely not 'in Kansas' anymore ... ;)