Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 February, 08:26
Puppy just passed, my reason for living is gone. Period.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 February, 08:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Stephanie, I am so sorry.
May God comfort you and feel my air hug coming your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 February, 08:45
Yeah don't say that and especially don't do anything about it.
I love my dog like that too, people SUCK so I got a family but the dog gets me.
There's a reason for all this shit and if you do anything rash you'll wish you hadn't.
For one thing, it's a sin, and you'd be damning yourself to hell.
For the other, you're just living this life on earth, shitty as it all is, to catch a message and you can't catch it if you're dead.
When my mama died i told my husband, it feels like a part of me died. It feels impossibly painful but girl, you gotta let that shit linger a while and then pull yourself up by your bootstraps and I KNOW you will. Just let it pass right now without you making any big plans for the future just yet. Simmer down, God's got You.
Love you much and sending you more psychic hugs.
PS I need you here

Neny Garcia @NenyG
15 February, 08:37
But you have to keep going... we all need you here! 🙋‍♀️😘🙏♥️