Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 February, 10:50
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
Phil who? Phil G? He is a fraud hands down over and over and over. Why is anyone listening to that whackjob? That tells me alot of people STILL are not awake. if you HAVE to follow people just to know whats going on, then you aint too bright especially with a reputation like his.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 February, 10:48
Well if i didnt know this was a movie..i would say ALL these people that are JUST NOW decertifying the election should be hung for treason. its been 4 yrs. PLUS you only hold contents for 22 months after an election..soooo all of this is such BS and makes zero sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
14 February, 10:32
Our Xfinity ISP has been OUT-OF COMMISSION since 10:30 AM yesterday (2/13/2024).
No TV, no high speed internet, no land line, fax, etc... Only an exceedingly unhelpful & inaccurate mssg for those who call the "help" line on their cell, supported by a COMPETING company.
FOR THIS WE PAY > $210/ month.

For GREAT cleansing, as opposed to COMCAST/XFINITY SLOTH causing an "INTERRUPTION of SERVICE" by miscreants,
we will fast + 🙏🏽,
petitioning OUR FAITHFUL CREATOR
w/ "WISH LISTS" of "past due"
disgusting contagion we sure would ❤️to have NEUTRALIZED.

SOLA DEO GLORIA!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
14 February, 10:27
phil who???