Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
My wife’s last batch of resin pyramids and towers..yes it’s time to show off how talented she is
11:31 AM - Feb 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 February, 03:48
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
My neighbor has broght me 4 of these, What do they do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 03:50
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Are they custom or factory poured?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Lite @Starlite
14 February, 03:26
Awww thanks love ❤️ This is embarrassing kind of haha☺️

14 February, 03:32
In response Star Lite to her Publication

14 February, 03:35
In response Star Lite to her Publication

14 February, 03:16

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
14 February, 12:10
😍love these
Thanks for sharing🫶

14 February, 12:15
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Always
More to come
Once we get a store set up I’ll post it but not spam it

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 February, 11:52
They are beautiful, she is very talented. I've done many crafts, but resin isn't one of them. I believe it is an art just to get the "pour" to do what you want it to!

14 February, 11:55
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It is
I’m the dude freaking out stirring while trying the heat gun and still screw it up

I’ve dealt with glass that didn’t require more finesse

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 February, 11:44
Orgone generators???

14 February, 11:47
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yup
Pretty soon I’m gonna start turning glass bottles into orgonite resin conductors to pull ions

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 February, 11:41
Very cool - Fabulous! I make orgonite too! Would you like to trade items? These are gorgeious!

14 February, 11:44
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Let’s see some of your products
Once I get the right tools I’ll be making orgonite shelves with built in displays- bookshelves n such

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 February, 11:37
Beautiful! I love the colors together I have several and wanted to make my own but never did.

14 February, 11:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
It’s been a crazy journey to see her this far into it
We also just made out first charging tray