https://youtube.com/_SolF...

Controlled Disclosure

Catastrophic Disclosure

12:56 AM - Feb 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
14 February, 02:14
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Shock and awe are looking better these days. Some will only wake up if that happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
14 February, 09:47
I'm in the camp of let's just get this over with!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
14 February, 11:26
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Karl Nell on The Schumer Amendment & Controlled Disclosure - YouTube

Army Reserve officer, Col. Karl Nell, describes the Schumer Amendment and the push for controlled disclosure. Presented by Nolan Laboratory and the Stanford ...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
14 February, 08:50 (E)
Catastrophic disclosure. That's the only option left

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
14 February, 09:40
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Shoulda been done long before now

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 February, 08:31
Seems option 1 is what is happening, and, from what I am experiencing, is not working - especially now they are using AI to continue their push - so much cheaper than troll farms.

I say option 2 must now be deployed.