Ingrid Colby @ingajana
hey yall. my first entry. but have followed commander valiant thor for months now.. my thanks wholeheartedly for his info and dedication to the cause.. also to Katis the Sea3.. i had not entered as felt i had enough info but after closing other sites, this is THE ONE I resonated with the best... WWG1WGA. been awake my whole life but didnt know how different i was... i now know i was never alone. we were spread around for a reason..
10:41 PM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by ingajana in this post can reply
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
13 April, 07:42
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
13 April, 07:42
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 April, 05:22
We are family here on AU.

Only followers of this user (I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 April, 05:10
Welcome to the Digital/Spiritual Battlefield Patriot!

Dennis Gallant @Dengalla
14 February, 05:10
Welcome to AU

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
13 April, 04:36
In response Dennis Gallant to his Publication
thanks dennis.. been off fro this site and reading thor for about 6 months, then asked myself why i wasnt there.. its the best. friends ive never met... welcome yourself.. love it here. its my refuge..