Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 12:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 February, 01:52
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I dont know how you read that website. Its full of ads, its scattered everywhere and every single title is click bait. it may or may not have what title says. Its a shitshow IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 02:03
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
It could very well be. I focus on what interests me. I don't waste time on BS or judging the appearance. I look at content and if it agrees with my thought process, I post it. At this point, most of us don't know truth from folly and I'd be the first to admit I was wrong, if proven so. I am an eternal optimist and I try to project that on to others if possible. I do thank you for your constructive criticism. I welcome it.

😩Wasnt criticizing you sweetie. Its whom ever runs that website is all over the place. Its hard on my ey4es and brain trying to make sense of it. Cant do it anymore. too many others much easier to read. BUT they do on occasion have some good info..when they actually put out something good. sometimes you have a click bait title..go to it..and you get one paragraph of jibberish. I shake my head. waste of my time. BUT if you read some GOOD stuff..please copy and paste the text..that i could read if you posted it. I just refuse to go to that website. UGH. Need a damn cigarette after going to it.and i dont smoke.
02:13 AM - Feb 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Dimitri Anon @Spartan
13 February, 02:17
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
LOL! I do smoke and burn a pack each night glued to my laptop deciphering the news on social media. I often do not spend enough time reading the whole article, and that's a shortcoming of mine. But I will follow your advice and read more carefully before I post. And yes, much of it is click bait.

13 February, 02:25
😂 I quit smoking back in 2006.... dont miss it...but my butt grew...😩