Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Donald Trump is being put on trial.

Q is being put on trial.

Anons are being put on trial.

Patriots are being put on trial.

The Truth is being put on trial.

And I wouldn’t have it any other way because we are all in this together and our shared struggle is the literal definition of WWG1WGA...

...WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!

This Movement is a Unified Global Experience of Persecution, Vindication, Justice & Redemption.
05:52 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 August, 09:33
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 August, 11:05
Matthew 5:11-13
King James Version
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
02 August, 10:54
They have no power on us when we are together

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
15 May, 05:32
ditto

Counter Spell @Counterspell
12 February, 08:11
I walked out on my job last month after they spit in my face. We all need to do our part, however small it seems, to send a message to those in power that we will not take part in our own slavery.
Justice is coming, and I'm so frickin' excited!

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
11 February, 09:19
They will lose because God is for us, so who can be against us!

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
11 February, 07:23
Dan is a great cheerleader. Every time I feel a little down, he posts just what is needed to lift me back up.

Laura Hughes @clyc18
11 February, 07:21
Love love love this! We are stronger together.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
11 February, 06:16
Tired of persecution, it's about time for that vindication stuff now...

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
11 February, 06:05
You know what? One of us should be there to stand up for regular people. One of us should write the finest and most patriotic speech ever made and should give said glorious speech in front of all the assholes and tell them exactly what we think of them. I will gladly volunteer...just sayin.

Lone Watie @Lone_Watie
11 February, 06:03
I agree, but when do we start to FIGHT back?

Is it the PLAN for us to be martyred so the world can see how EVIL they are?

We have recent history as a teacher that is not a viable strategy,
Just ask the 1930's and 40's JEWS of eastern europe how well it worked for them.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
11 February, 05:54
Yes, they new term for us is "TRUMP MOB" at the Shampeachment. I want our turn to come already so we can tell everyone of these asshats we know to fuck off.