Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 February, 10:31 (E)
Navy decode

=

Hes The One In My Visions Hes The Conversations In My Dreams / You Disclose First Bud I Disclosed Plenty Of Things I Dont Care If You Are The Lord / I Hope You Find Infinite Happiness Wherever You Are / Gematria Is A Hobby But Had Never Been Used To Prove Anything / Queen Mary Magdalene And Christ United Finally / The Precious Knowledge Hidden In Sophia And David👁/ Theres Youre Twilight Zone For The Day / Cancer Is The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated / The Collapse Of Vatican And Rome Is Coming Soon🥳/ Do You Hear The Whispers Of Your Soul / Jealousy Does Not Lead To Higher Demensions / My People Are Destroyed For Lack Of Knowledge / You Can See Better With Your Eyes Closer☺/Let The Economies Of The World Be Upgraded Now❤/Youre Going To LOVE How This Movie Ends Q😍/She Developed Symptoms Of Severe Trauma
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
429-924
2574-4752
3941-1493
TS 21:57 - 9:57

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 February, 05:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
RE: US NAVY
COMMANDING THE WAVES ON THIS #forwardfriday

HEBREW: The I is a Shepard representing the idea of "toward"as the staff is used to move a sheep toward a direction.

GREEK: To Find Out.

HEBREW: Trouble. The flowing of the insides through trouble, amazement, haste or anxiety.

GREEK: To Hurry.

HEBREW: Entering into the (land) of Hamath.
GREEK: .... and again I say unto you, it is easier for a Camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God.

HEBREW: Military Service. The Apostolic Career.
GREEK: Niitary; Warfare.

HEBREW: Husband of Deborah.
GREEK: A Foreigner, Stranger.

HEBREW: Name of a Place in Palestine; Gizonite.
GREEK: An Idols Temple.

HEBREW: To Lead or Bring.
GREEK: Pass Time

2157 t/s
HEBREW: Zamzom, occurrence Deuteronomy 2:20.
GREEK: Charm or Elegance.

957 t/s
HEBREW: Spoiling, Robbery, Spoil.
GREEK: Persons and Cattle ca

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Dan47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daniel Sunday, click on at the bottom under it