Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

Hes The One In My Visions Hes The Conversations In My Dreams / You Disclose First Bud I Disclosed Plenty Of Things I Dont Care If You Are The Lord / I Hope You Find Infinite Happiness Wherever You Are / Gematria Is A Hobby But Had Never Been Used To Prove Anything / Queen Mary Magdalene And Christ United Finally / The Precious Knowledge Hidden In Sophia And David👁/ Theres Youre Twilight Zone For The Day / Cancer Is The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetuated / The Collapse Of Vatican And Rome Is Coming Soon🥳/ Do You Hear The Whispers Of Your Soul / Jealousy Does Not Lead To Higher Demensions / My People Are Destroyed For Lack Of Knowledge / You Can See Better With Your Eyes Closer☺/Let The Economies Of The World Be Upgraded Now❤/Youre Going To LOVE How This Movie Ends Q😍/She Developed Symptoms Of Severe Trauma
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
429-924
2574-4752
3941-1493
TS 21:57 - 9:57

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚
10:31 AM - Feb 10, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
08 April, 02:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
“Youre Going To LOVE How This Movie Ends Q😍”

https://x.com/wwe/status/1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
01 March, 04:34
“The Collapse Of Vatican And Rome Is Coming Soon🥳”

https://x.com/sabrinagal18...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
01 March, 05:14
In response trueblue to his Publication
Christ / Jesus= same same, could have been
called Jesusianity

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 February, 05:14
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
RE: US NAVY
COMMANDING THE WAVES ON THIS #forwardfriday

HEBREW: The I is a Shepard representing the idea of "toward"as the staff is used to move a sheep toward a direction.

GREEK: To Find Out.

HEBREW: Trouble. The flowing of the insides through trouble, amazement, haste or anxiety.

GREEK: To Hurry.

HEBREW: Entering into the (land) of Hamath.
GREEK: .... and again I say unto you, it is easier for a Camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God.

HEBREW: Military Service. The Apostolic Career.
GREEK: Niitary; Warfare.

HEBREW: Husband of Deborah.
GREEK: A Foreigner, Stranger.

HEBREW: Name of a Place in Palestine; Gizonite.
GREEK: An Idols Temple.

HEBREW: To Lead or Bring.
GREEK: Pass Time

2157 t/s
HEBREW: Zamzom, occurrence Deuteronomy 2:20.
GREEK: Charm or Elegance.

957 t/s
HEBREW: Spoiling, Robbery, Spoil.
GREEK: Persons and Cattle ca

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 February, 05:17
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
AWESOME !!

11 February, 05:19
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
HEBREW: The I is a Shepard representing the idea of "toward"as the staff is used to move a sheep toward a direction.

GREEK: To Find Out.

Elle you just put fuck around and find out in strongs 🤣🤣🤣

This is so EPIC 😍🤩😘

trueblue @trueblue
10 February, 02:22
“Queen Mary Magdalene And Christ United Finally”

https://x.com/bartoneism/s...

trueblue @trueblue
10 February, 04:13
In response trueblue to his Publication

10 February, 12:48
💫

10 February, 10:42
Egypt Central - White Rabbit - YouTube

Distributed by WMGWhite Rabbit

trueblue @trueblue
10 February, 11:25

10 February, 10:35
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

10 February, 10:36

10 February, 10:32
💙💚

10 February, 10:33