Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
11 February, 05:58
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
When Trump has told his supporters to get vaccinated - YouTube

At various points in 2021, former president Donald Trump has encouraged his supporters to get vaccinated against the coronavirus. Read more: https://wapo.st/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 February, 05:55
My husband worked at Indianapolis Airport years ago. Toby Keith he says treated those trying to help him with his stuff, very badly. Maybe he was having a bad day that particular day, but he was not nice to anyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
11 February, 05:53
They heard he died from the clot shot. Now they're gonna die too unfortunately :(

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
11 February, 02:33
i HAD a feeling this was the reason

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 February, 11:16
Have read elsewhere he promoted the jab, but I can't verify, but also, it makes sense. What a shame, loved his music

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 11:14
I saw that If You were not Vaccinated you could not attend His Concerts! Such a Disappointment! Really liked Him!
🥰🙏🏼

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
11 February, 12:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I saw that the venue was requiring vaccination, but no proof was required, and that if no vax, the person had to wear a mask, and would be in a separate area. I saw that on Rodriguez Telegram, clicked on the article, Nino said it was required, the article said the above.