Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 February, 06:52
Shared by @ jobabie21 on Instagram Breaks my heartπŸ’”

Day 13 after the πŸ’‰

7:39 am before daycare

5:10 pm intubated because he can’t breathe

When I got to him that day he started to turn blue. I picked him up and held him out in front of me to open up his airway. He was still moving all extremities at that point. Minutes, maybe even seconds who knows, later his arms went limp and fell back behind him. The rest of his body then quit moving in my arms as well. 9-1-1 rushed us to the ER. All tests normal

They intubated him because he was struggling to breathe on his own

We got to Childrens at the same time they did. They admitted him and immediately took him for his MRI

Dr knew what was happening before we even got there. They just had 2 children with the SAME thing

I knew what happened to him. If you can plan a nursery, you can take the time to read an insert for your childs safety and wellbeing

STOP V-ING YOUR KIDS

https://t.me/Dr_DavidMarti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 February, 08:32
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My heart just cracked in two!
Lord, your child is calling you, he needs your healing hands. Please Lord, rush in with all your glory and spare him of his pain. Please hold his parents close, Father. I pray for his quick healing, through you Father, everything is possible. Amen πŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
10 February, 09:09
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
❀️